Automated lighting allows a central controller to operate the lights, adding convenience, security and energy savings to your home.
An automated lighting system provides the following benefits:
* Timed control of all lights. The lighting system calculates sunrise and sunset for each day based on your city, and even takes into account Daylight Savings Time.
* Outside lights turn on at dusk
* Outside lights turn off at preset times or dawn
* When you leave during the day and arm your security system to AWAY mode, all inside lights turn off
* If you leave during the evening then most lights turn off, but key lights are left on in order to simulate a lived-in look
* While you are away in the evening the lights turn on and off in different rooms in order to give your home a lived-in look. This routine varies randomly from day to day.
* Lights turn on automatically when you enter a room
* Lights can be programmed to turn off automatically
* Lights can flash to signal the doorbell or the phone ringing
* Lights can be turned on if the security system detects an intruder
* Much more...
We have solutions for both new construction and existing homes.